HCPA is once again offering the Level 5 for managers. CQC state that all Registered Managers’ hold or be working towards an appropriate level 5 qualification as advised by Skills for Care. The current qualification recommended by Skills for Care for those wishing to become a registered manager is the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care, and HCPA is.
Managers will be supported to develop leadership and management skills, and to lead effective operational plans in care settings, monitoring, and reviewing every aspect of service provision to constantly improve standards. The course will enable the manager to respond positively to any challenges, focusing on these key areas and more:
- Team Leadership in Adult Care
- Managing Concerns and Complaints in Adult Care
- Partnership Working in Adult Care
- Outcomes based person centered practice in Adult Care
- Safeguarding & Protection in Adult Care
- Self-Management for Leadership in Adult Care
Additionally, the manager will complete optional units more specific to there service type.
Average completion time 12-18 months.
The cost of the Level 5 Diploma for Leadership and Management for Adult Care qualification is £1,500 per person.
There are two ways to pay:
- One single payment of £1500 payable prior to the course commencing.
- 2 monthly payments of £750
Providers may be eligible to claim these funds back through Skills for Care Workforce Development Grant.
Also, Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care Coming soon – We will also be delivering Level 4 Diploma for Deputy Managers! This is aimed at inspiring managers and will enable you to gain more experience before completing your Level 5 …. Watch this space.
For more information on the Level 4 and 5 email email@example.com