Find your perfect role in care with
Herts Good Care Recruitment
Welcome to Herts Good Care Recruitment
Our recruitment service is a partnership between Hertfordshire County Council and HCPA, offering a completely FREE recruitment service to our members.
It is designed to raise awareness of the rewarding range of careers available within the adult care sector. Our aim is to support compassionate and committed people into their next role.
Could you find a job in care that’s right for you?
If you are a caring person and are looking for a rewarding job making a real difference to those who need it, then you would be perfect for the care sector.
Working within the care sector requires passionate and enthusiastic people, so let us help you find the most suitable role for you!
You will have the opportunity to:
Learn various skills
There are so many opportunities to progress. Start your journey to the top!
Work without previous experience
If you are a caring and compassionate person with a great personality, we have a role for you!
Help us remove the negative stigma surrounding the Care sector
Be part of our campaign and raise awareness of the good work you do throughout your care career!
There are many rewarding and flexible job opportunities across Hertfordshire.
If you would like to find out more, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.
Tell us about your Good Care plans and events!
Are you looking for compassionate staff to join your workforce?
We carry out value based screening on any candidate we send to you, and:
- Advertise your jobs on our website, external job boards and social media
- Arrange interviews on your behalf
- Fully Funded Care Certificate Training & value based profiles for interview support
- Attend job fairs, events, and build partnerships to engage more candidates
- Search for candidates available in your area
- Advertise apprenticeship opportunities as well as permanent jobs
- Get involved in the Good Care Campaign to add credibility to potential candidates