How to Claim Training Funding?

Mandatory Funding

If you use HCPA approved training providers for your staff training in any of the following subjects, you are able to submit a funding claim for eligible courses.

Workforce Development Funding

Receive funding for qualifications, units and learning programmes for the professional development of adult staff in the adult social care sector across Hertfordshire.

Skip to content