Join Hertfordshire Care Providers Association
Who can be a HCPA member?
Anyone who provides adult social care in Hertfordshire can be a member
From Residential and Nursing Homes, Care at Home, Day Services, Nursing Agencies and Hospices, to Direct Employers & Supported Living; all are welcome to join HCPA as a member. Membership costs just £60 per site, annually.
Membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
Why become a HCPA member?
The majority of Hertfordshire care providers are HCPA members.
By being an HCPA member you are able to access information, support and advice from a friendly, knowledgeable team, in addition to::
HCPA membership is recognised as a quality mark by both HCC and CQC inspectors
Bespoke Care Sector Training from HCPA or our network of Approved Training Providers
Training courses and qualifications for all levels of care staff, such as:
- Care Certificate training and CPD courses
- Specialist Pathways, Complex Care Framework, and Accredited Leadership Courses
- ‘Worktime Learning Facilitator’, Open Courses, and many more…
Access to a range of services designed to support your business
- Herts Care Search (fully-funded) – promote your facilities and bed availability online
- Impartial Assessor (fully-funded) – help speed up hospital discharges with a trusted impartial patient assessment
- Impartial Feedback Service (low-cost) – valuable evaluation and quality assurance service with support visits included
- Herts Good Care Recruitment Service (fully-funded)
- A range of services from our Trusted Partners, including; free eye tests, care-specific insurance, HR and legal expertise, low-cost equipment and supplies, and many more…
Building Partnerships and Networking
- Be part of a collective voice for adult social care in Hertfordshire
- Benefit from our close links to the Hertfordshire Health and Social Care network
- Join Network Events and Forums, free of charge, to hear the latest updates and share your views
- Use the HCPA membership logo on your marketing materials to demonstrate your engagement
We’ll soon be launching a Professional Standards Academy to help support your staff, improve your staff retention and promote the invaluable role you play in the sector
There are 3 levels of HCPA membership:
Click each header to read more…
Member for subscribed members who regularly attend networking events, study days, forums and training opportunities for their staff.
Silver for subscribed members who in addition to the Standard membership criteria also have at least one member of staff who engages in Leadership training, a Champion Pathway or a Continual Professional Development (CPD) course each year.
Gold for subscribed members who in addition to the Silver membership criteria also undertake and complete the Impartial Feedback Service including completing and reviewing the Action Plan, and provide section 1 of the new PAMMS standard 1.
|Progress your membership status through engagement to Silver & Gold and gain access to a range of exclusive benefits||Silver||Gold|
|New! Silver Members are now eligible to a FREE Impartial Feedback Service with
|Members receive a Silver or Gold logo to display on marketing materials|
|Members gain access to specific CPD courses, supervision, and competency toolkits|
|Care Commissioners will be informed of your organisation’s improved leadership and transparency|
|Members can access Herts Rewards for their organisation for a low-cost fee|
Members will be invited to celebrate their gold status at a special best practice event and meet the commissioners of adult social care services
|Members will receive a skills audit followed by a report to help your staff learn and improve|
*Small postage fees apply if members complete non-electronic surveys. There is an additional cost for members who are not Silver or Gold.
Are you a Direct Employer?
For just £20, people who employ their own care staff can have access to:
- Information and support from a friendly, knowledgeable team with links to the Herts health and social care network
- A wide range of fully-funded and low-cost training
- Free distance learning materials
- The Hertfordshire Good Care Recruitment Service – at no cost
Not based in Hertfordshire?
If your organisation isn’t based in Hertfordshire then over 50% of your service users must be Hertfordshire residents to qualify for standard HCPA membership.
If less than 50% of your service users are based in Hertfordshire you can still join us as an Associate member. This enables you to access a 25% discount on our full training rates.