Have you considered signing up your organisation to the national cycle to work scheme?
The scheme allows your staff to save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike, accessories or even an electric bike when they are used for cycling to work.
If a staff member joins the scheme, they’ll pay nothing up front because it’s paid directly from your salary, making the bike more affordable and spreading the cost over a period of time.
Here are some great features of the scheme:
- A huge range of bike and brands to choose from
- Available through Halfords, Tredz, & Halfords affiliated independent bike shops
- Safety accessories and upgrades your existing bike included
- Lifetime safety checks
- Lifetime guarantee on Halfords brand bikes
- 10% off all Halfords cycle accessories, parts and clothing
- Access to Halfords and Tredz sales promotions
Here’s how your staff will benefit:
- Make great savings in tax and National Insurance. (Standard rate taxpayers save 32% and higher rate taxpayers save 42%)
- The cost of the bike is spread making it more affordable
- A calculator tool is available so they can check out the total cost before placing an order
- Save money on fuel and parking costs and get fit
- Access to over 1500 stores throughout the UK and an extensive range of bikes to suit all tastes and budgets
- The support of a dedicated customer service helpdesk.
To apply for the scheme click
Here for more information about the scheme click here