download our app today for free!
Are you finding the StopFalls resource packs useful?
Do you wish you could easily access what you need whenever and wherever you want to?
Have you downloaded the brand new HCPA StopFalls App?
HCPA have developed a StopFalls mobile application (free to download!) to hold all the useful information of the extremely popular resource packs in a handy application, in your pocket!
- The app consists of bitesize information on:
- Potential causes and risks of falls – How they can be managed or prevented
- Exercise tips – To help improve strength, balance and confidence
- Recommended assessments – Such as FRAT, PRISMA and provider self-assessments
- Intervention advice – What to do when a fall occurs
» Visit stopfallsapp.info for IOS
Don’t forget that all of the falls education workshops are fully funded by Herts County Council. Certificates of achievement will be awarded after each one-day falls education workshop.
Want to learn more about the HCPA StopFalls Campaign? Click here
Would you like to book staff onto fully funded one-day falls education workshops to create your very own falls team? Click here