HCPA AND PENINSULA REQUEST THE PLEASURE OF YOUR COMPANY ON
MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2017
Two leading organisations, Hertfordshire Care Providers Association and Peninsula have teamed up to bring you an exciting event. On 26th July 2017, The Supreme Court ruled Employment Tribunal Fees unlawful, meaning your employees will incur no charge to take you to tribunal. This means it is now more important than ever to ensure you are up to scratch with essential business matters.
In exchange for a small investment of your time, the expert speaker will demonstrate a number of Peninsula’s award winning methods which help improve the way you run your business, and reduce the possibility of being taken to tribunal. From attending you will:
- Improve your understanding of employment law
- Discover how to get the most out of your employees
- Increase productivity whilst decreasing lateness and absenteeism
- Learn the big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment
- Gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
- Leave with the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee issue
Hertfordshire Care Providers Association and Peninsula will also be available on the day to answer any questions you may have.
9.30am – 10am Refreshments and registration
10am – 12.30pm Seminar
Beales Hotel, Comet Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9NG
FREE parking is available at the venue.
Book your place here
Please Note: due to the sensitive subjects discussed, this event is designed specifically for Business Owners, Proprietors, Directors and Registered Managers. We recommend that you attend personally.
Hertfordshire Care Providers Association and Peninsula look forward to the pleasure of your company!