End of Life Care for people with a Learning Disability
Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to promote dignity at the End of Life for those living and dying with a learning disability
For those living with a learning disability:
- The National Picture
- Communicating – what Is helpful?
- Exploring future options – advance care planning
- Establishing what palliative care is and what support is available
- Recognising dying
- Identifying tools and approaches for managing pain
- Managing grief and loss
- Case studies
- Personal Reflection and Group Performance