Would you like to claim some funding to cover the cost of this?
HCPA have funding for adult social care qualifications via the Skills for Care Workforce Development Funding. It is simple to claim:
- Complete your adult social care workforce data set: https://www.skillsforcare.org.uk/adult-social-care-workforce-data/ASC-WDS/Discover-the-Adult-Social-Care-Workforce-Data-Set.aspx
- Join the HCPA Partnership by clicking here, complete this form and return to Leighannreed@hcpa.info
- Complete the claim form by clicking here
- Email the claim form and copies of certificates to Leighannreed@hcpa.info who will check and confirm eligibility
- HCPA send the claim to Skills for Care and if approved will pay you the money claimed within 8 weeks*
(Please note: HCPA cannot guarantee funding as this is dependent on availability and Skills for Care approval)
The deadline for claims this year has been extended. We can process eligible claims for certificates that are dated between 1st January 2019 until the 29th May 2020.
If you are not an HCPA WDF Partner (contact Leigh-Ann if you are unsure), you must complete the partnership form and return to us by the 20th February 2020 to be eligible to claim in this funding year.
For more information about this funding, click here: Workforce Development Funding
Alternatively, you are most welcome to contact Leigh-Ann on 01707 536 020 or via Leighannreed@hcpa.info for more information.