A safe space to talk about the forms of Domestic Abuse, safety planning and where to turn to for help.
St. Albans and Hertsmere Women’s Refuge are hosting a Domestic Abuse Talk. The details are as follow:
Date: 25th of March, 2019
Location: Hertsmere Borough Council, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1WN
The session will cover the following:
- The four main types of domestic abuse
- Tactics used by perpetrators to gain control
- The reasons why domestic abuse may happen
- Why victims choose to stay in abusive relationships?
- Children and the effects of domestic abuse
- Domestic abuse statistics
- What can we do to help?
- Safety planning
- Where to go for help?