The latest information and your chance to share your experiences
Monday 23rd July: Forum for Nursing Homes
Join a free two-hour forum to hear the latest updates for Nursing Homes specifically, and use the opportunity to share your experiences of any system issues you are currently facing in your service with your peers.
This forum is led by Alison Sansom, Assistant Director at East and North Herts CCG and will cover relevant topics, such as:
- What a decline in a person’s health or wellbeing looks like
- What can be put in place to support the nursing home and the person you are supporting
- How to make the most of the free online booking system, Herts Care Search, to find and advertise suitable bed vacancies and facilities
- A discussion about future commissioning
- The importance of engaging with residents, including the Engagement Pathway
- The creation of locality based networks for nurses
- Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Contributions: A Revision of the National Framework
- Nursing Associates
This short forum is designed to give you vital updates and to hear your experiences as part of an informative and engaging session. This is great CPD for nurses and can go towards revalidation.
Spaces are limited, so please book now to secure your free place!