The event will look at:
- The digital era and the changes to important data protection laws and how this will impact care providers (including avoiding heavy fines!)
- Common confusion around technology
- The current and future status of HCC’s Assistive Technology strategy
- Case studies from other regions where digital technology has been implemented successfully
- Why the care sector needs to embrace digital technology
- Action planning and feedback
Once the event closes we will be running a dedicated forum for Learning Disability Support providers between 2.45pm – 3.45pm (timings may be slightly earlier or slightly later) with speakers from the Community Learning Disability Nursing Services talking about two critical issues: Annual Health Checks and End of Life. The last part of this forum will also include a Q+A session.
As with all our Network Events, this is free to attend for HCPA members, though we do charge a £25 non-attendance fee for any no-shows on the day. This is to help us ensure that the limited spaces available at the event are taken by those able to attend.
Spaces are limited so to avoid disappointment please book now using this short booking form to confirm your place!