Free Recruitment Service and Workshops
We know that recruiting and retaining your workforce is often one of the biggest challenges providers face, and recruiting can be particularly time consuming and costly. Thanks to funding from Herts County Council, HCPA run Herts Good Care Recruitment completely free of charge to members. This means that simply by being a HCPA member you can advertise your job roles, take all the hassle out of recruiting, and source the best candidates for your roles, at absolutely no cost to you.
In addition to the completely free recruitment service, Herts Good Care Recruitment also offer free workshops to help you attract the right candidates, to share tips on writing the perfect job description, and all the information you need to carry out a successful recruitment process from start to finish.
The free workshops are between 60 – 90 minutes and cover:
- How to create the perfect advert for your role
- The best place to advertise your roles
- How we can help you find the right candidates
- Tips for a successful interview
- How to achieve great leadership within your organisation
- How to maintain a happy workplace and increase staff retention
- The benefits of a values-based recruitment process
- An introduction to apprenticeships
- How you can be part of our Good Care campaign
Workshops are running each month until the end of the year, so you’ll be able to find a date that suits you. Please use the booking link below to select your preferred date.
Please note: all workshops will be held at HCPA, Attimore Barn, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 2AD