The Supreme Court recently ruled Employment Tribunal Fees unlawful, meaning your employees will incur no charge to take you to tribunal. This means it is now more important than ever to ensure you are up to scratch with essential business matters.
As an HCPA member you can join this 2.5 hour seminar, run by our Trusted Partner, Peninsula, for FREE on Monday 9th October.
Please note: due to the sensitive subjects discussed, this event is designed specifically for Business Owners, Proprietors, Directors and Registered Managers. We recommend that you attend personally.
The expert speaker from Peninsula will demonstrate a number of Peninsula’s award winning methods that help improve the way you run your business, and reduce the possibility of being taken to tribunal. By attending this seminar you will:
- Improve your understanding of employment law
- Discover how to get the most out of your employees
- Increase productivity whilst decreasing lateness and absenteeism
- Learn the big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment
- Gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
- Leave with the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee issue
- Be able to ask Peninsula any questions you would like help with
There are only 8 spaces left so book your FREE place quickly and easily below!
Monday 9th October: HR and Employment Law seminar
Beales Hotel | Comet Way | Hatfield | AL10 9NG
Registration: 9.30am – 10am
Seminar: 10am – 12.30pm
Refreshments will be available
Free on-site parking available
Book your place on this seminar…