Hertfordshire Directory has had its place on Hertfordshire County Council website for a few years now. It lists services, charities and community groups which can provide support to residents of Hertfordshire so it is a useful information resource as well as a free, accessible channel to advertise your services to the public.
During the recent months much work has been done to improve the functionality of the Directory, add some new features and clear out of date records. The key focus was on:
- Optimising the search engine to populate more accurate results
- Improving the ease of navigation
- Reducing the time spent on finding the correct information
- And of course improving user satisfaction!
- The Directory is promoted to Adult Care Services (ACS) staff, community and voluntary sector partners and general public so make sure your service is listed there as you don’t want to miss out on this exposure!
- The Directory has been given a makeover too so check out its brand new look.
Email HCC to share your Directory experience on firstname.lastname@example.org