As part of the HCC’s work for the Transforming Care Partnership Workforce Development sub group they have commissioned an additional cohort of Mindfulness training.
The aim of the course is to teach you a number of well-researched, highly effective methods of dealing with the challenges you face in life.
Intended learning outcomes:
- Learn what mindfulness is;
- Practice the three step breathing space, mindfulness of breath, and the body scan;
- Be able to describe how the mind body connection can impact on their work;
- Develop strategies for maintaining peak performance for longer;
- Learn how to manage yourself better whilst at work, balancing the need for productivity with the need for self-care.
First part: 10th January 2017 – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Second part: 7th February 2017 – 9.30am – 1pm