Sign up now for your Fully Funded IPC Systems Assurance
HCPA and Hertfordshire County Council are re-launching the Public Health Infection Prevention and Control Assurance Self-Assessment Tool for 2016 for all residential providers.
About the scheme: Why should my home register?
- The scheme is Fully Funded of charge
- By completing the self-assessment form you can make sure you are meeting the IPC requirements set out in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (2010)
- The process can help you highlight and address gaps in your governance
- Participation with the scheme can be used to support CQC reviews and inspections, contract monitoring by commissioners and safeguarding visits
- Your award can be used to provide positive messages in the marketing and promotion of your home
How to register and complete the self-assessment
STEP 1 – Register for the Self-Assessment Toolkit HERE and save the self-assessment toolkit to ‘my favourites’ on your computer
STEP 2 – Use the quick reference guide 2016 and the self-assessment questions to identify gaps in your systems
STEP 3 – Make necessary amendments to your IPC systems and complete the self-assessment (by 31 October 2016)
STEP 4 – You will receive an award with feedback by December 2016 to display in your organisation
We urge you to Register Now
For more information on the toolkit and how to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 536020
The closing date for registration and self-assessment is 31st Oct 2016