It is essential that every care provider knows their local support services and knows how to reach them.
These support services provide urgent treatment, help avoid hospital admissions and ensure experts are within reach when needed.
Come to our online event to learn about these services, what they can do, and how to get in touch.
By the end of this online event, you will:
• Know who your local support services are.
• Know what these services can do for you.
• Know how to access these services, plus operating days and times.
• *Get a poster for your office, featuring all the contacts and details*
• See the new HCPA online searchable services directory.
Date: Monday 6th November