Independent You – Non-accredited Community Learning.
This course will be delivered over 4 weeks, 3 hours once a week and is designed for people you support who would like to
- Discover what independence is, learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and know why this is important for them.
- Understand how good nutrition and physical activity help towards improving health and ultimately, independence.
- Understand how to achieve personal progression goals.
- Learn to prepare for volunteering roles in the local community.
- Develop safe digital skills to remain independent.
Employability Skills – Accredited
This course will be delivered over 10 weeks, 3 hours once a week and is designed for people you support who want to –
- How to be motivated
- Coping with change
- Importance of mindset
- Handling information in the workplace
- Following instructions
- Working as a team
- Being independent
- Maintaining good health and wellbeing
These sessions are being developed and delivered by the Care Team with Nicky taking the lead on the course delivery and Leigh-Ann in coordinating the project. Any questions please speak to Leigh-Ann.