Best Practice in Medication and Oral Health: Guidelines and Safe Administration
HCPA is bringing together experts in the fields of Medication and Oral Health to talk to all our member services across all sector types at our Members Network event on the 5th of September, 2019.
Presentations will include contract monitoring, local policy, the specialist dental service, and NICE guidance.
This Members Network event will cover how to meet medication safety requirements, what is available to you to support your service in oral care, and how to embed NICE guidance to support your journey to outstanding.
See some of the highlights of this event below:
- HCPA Updates
- Keeping you up-to-date with projects and services to support members
- Learning from safety lessons, using the CQC report to enhance your contract monitoring outcomes, and understanding local policy
- Oral Health Promotion
- Understanding the impact of omissions and poor practice in oral health care and checking out assessments and services
- Learning how to use NICE to your advantage by finding out what is available to social care
- Inter-generational Best Practice Tips
- Pick up best practice tips about inter-generational working for all service types.
…and much more!
Adult Disability Support Forum
The Adult Disability Support Forum (Previously known as a Learning Disability Support Forum) will be held from 2pm-3pm.
It will focus on:
- Dealing positively with Nutritional challenges in the adult disability sector
- Raising awareness of local support for Weight Management
- Preparing for Influenza
- Updates from Hertfordshire County Council Adult Disability Team
Date: Thursday | 5th September 2019
Location: Tewin Bury Farm | Tewin | Welwyn | AL6 0JB
Registration: 9.30am – 10.00am
Presentations: 10:00am – 1pm
Networking Lunch: 1pm – 2pm
Forum for Adult Disability Support Providers: 2pm-3pm in the main room
*Refreshments, lunch, and ample parking will be provided.
All our member organisations, whatever service type, are welcome to attend our fully-funded quarterly members’ event and we hope to see many of you there. Spaces at the event, however, are limited; therefore we can only offer two per organisation site.
So, if you would like to attend, please complete our very short online booking form to confirm your fully funded place.