Back by popular demand! Morning & afternoon sessions now available
Fire Safety study day details
This fully funded study day will cover management responsibilities, relevant legislation, policies and responsibilities to ensure compliance with all legislation relating to fire safety. This Fire Safety study day is for services with a building eg. care homes, supported living
The workshop will also cover the following:
- An outline of fire safety legislation and requirements of care providers
- Steps providers should take to ensure compliance with legislation
- Fire Risk Assessments
- The roles of “competent persons” – carrying out due diligence
- Tools and resources to help you understand your legal responsibilities
- Evacuation strategies
- Answering any questions you may have on Fire Safety
Attendees will also receive certificates that can be shown to inspectors and monitoring officers, and a learning toolkit that can be shared with their team.
Adult Care Services strongly recommends that you send a representative from your service to this workshop if you or a colleague have not attended any of the previous Fire Safety Workshops held in the last 18 months.
Book your place today!
Date: Tuesday | 22nd October, 2019
Time: 13:30 – 16:30
Cost: Fully Funded!