Source: Hertfordshire Growth Hub
At 11pm on the 31st of January, the UK formally left the European Union. Is your business ready for the change that’s coming?
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub is there to provide information and support that can help adapt your business to the new requirements and pursue new opportunities.
Together with partners across London and the South East, Hertfordshire Growth Hub is launching a new campaign to help you get ready for change.
» Visit their Ready2020 website to find out more
Every business needs to think about how to prepare for the challenges and opportunities of a new decade.
There will be changes in technology, changes in trading relationships, and changes in regulation. To get started, you can:
- Visit the Hertfordshire Growth Hub website to find information and resources
- Register for an upcoming event in your area here
- Learn about the changes affecting your business here
For any other questions, you can contact the Growth Hub.
Additionally, you are welcome to attend any one of the following workshop events, for free:
- 4th February | 9:30am – 11:30am | Stanta, St. Albans
- 6th February | 1:30pm – 3:30pm | Launchpad, Bishops Stortford
- 11th February | 1:30pm – 3:30pm | The Old Bull Inn, Royston