Leadership Support: Executive Coaching
Support for Leaders in the care sector - Available through HCPA’s Executive Coaching service
Good Leaders are essential to the success of an organisation, and whether you are a manager who is performing fantastically and just need some extra support, or you need help tackling a new challenge, developing certain skills, or improving performance, HCPA’s Executive Coaching can offer you a range of benefits:
- Regular, supportive supervision for managers in roles where they are often unsupervised
- Breaking from daily tasks to spend time reflecting on recent outcomes and future plans
- Help to develop new skills and competencies, as well as identifying areas for improvement
- Encouragement and guidance for managers to handle new responsibilities within their role
- Helping talented managers to continue to grow and take the next step
What is involved in Executive Coaching?
The sessions are designed to improve workplace performance by focusing on the specific goals set, and the competencies and skills required to achieve them.
Cost: £100 per hour
If you’re interested in learning more about Executive Coaching and how it can help you, please call us on 01707 536020