Leadership Support: Executive Coaching
Support for Leaders in the care sector - Available through HCPA's Executive Coaching service
Executive coaching has proven to be effective in unlocking leadership potential and building relevant skills that will make a lasting impact. According to the Leadership & Organization Development Journal (2022) leadership effectiveness rose by 56% following executive coaching. Meeting one-on-one, the executive coach provides a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment in which to help managers find the resources within themselves to create sustainable transformation.
It gets lonely at the top: The higher a leader rises in a company, the lonelier it can become. Whether you are a manager who is performing fantastically and just need some extra support, or you need help tackling a new challenge, developing certain skills, or improving performance, HCPA’s Executive Coaching can offer you a range of benefits:
- Regular, supportive supervision for managers in roles where they are often unsupervised
- Breaking from daily tasks to spend time reflecting on recent outcomes and future plans
- Help to develop new skills and competencies, as well as identifying areas for improvement
- Encouragement and guidance for managers to handle new responsibilities within their role
- Helping talented managers to continue to grow and take the next step
There are currently 5 funded x 60 min sessions on offer, and if additional sessions are required, you can buy these at a cost of £150 per session for an approx 90 min session. Suggested intervals between sessions are between 1-4 weeks.
Block book 4, 6 or 8 – to receive a 10% discount!
Payment in advance via invoice, valid up to 1 year.
If you’re interested in learning more about Executive Coaching and how it can help you, please call us on 01707 536020