Care Insurance from Towergate, your local insurance provider
Towergate Insurance have extensive experience in the care sector, having provided insurance to this sector since 1982, and have worked in partnership with HCPA for over 5 years. Based in Stevenage, the main office for the Caring Professions Division is local to HCPA members and means the team understand both the sector and the communities you work with.
What Towergate can do for you
With Towergate, you can expect advice and guidance from their dedicated team of specialist advisers, who only work within the care sector. Underwritten by A-rated insurer Markel, both core policies available to HCPA members include access to Markel Law Hub which will provide you with:
- Over 200 fact sheets and over 500 legal documents to choose from in Employment, Business and Health and Safety Law
- 24-hour legal helpline from a team of barristers and solicitors who work exclusively for social care providers
In addition, you will benefit from:
- 24-hour stress helpline to support you and your colleagues
- PR Crisis management – providing support and guidance when dealing with the media in the event of a serious issue or crisis
- Towergate Assist – to support with complicated material damage claims over £5000
- The option to cover communicable diseases
An award-winning service
Towergate provide a bespoke service to each client they work with, making sure that they take into consideration everything that you may require. They have been recognised across the industry and in 2021, The Towergate Caring Professions Division won ‘The Social Care Premier Supplier Awards’ Insurance category, the UK Broker Award for Schemes Broker of the Year, as well as an Ardonagh Group Award for Broking Excellence.
“St George’s Nursing Home have used Towergate now for two years to broker their care home insurance. We are totally satisfied with their performance. Their knowledge of the market has allowed them to find appropriate insurance packages for all of our needs at a cost-effective price. Their team have been available both online and more importantly they are happy to talk through the details of the policies and understand the requirements of their client. I would recommend them to any Care Provider looking to renew or improve upon their insurance needs.”