HCPA work with a number of training providers across Hertfordshire.
Use the buttons below to either renew or become a new Approved Training Provider with HCPA.
Approved Internal Training Provider
As an HCPA Approved Internal Training Provider, you can access funds for training your own staff; £30 for a full day and £15 for a half day.
Approved External Training Provider
Care Providers who are HCPA members can use Approved External Training Providers to deliver training for them and can claim £40 for a full day and £20 for a half day.
Applications close 16th February
- Planning – Lesson Plans or Scheme of Work
- Lesson Objectives – objectives must be SMART, relevant and shared
- Resources and Activities – learning resources existent, appropriate and meet learning styles
- Differentiation and Stretch & Challenge – is it clearly detailed in the lesson plan or scheme of work?
- Questioning – a range of questions to be used
- Assessment and feedback –demonstrate an effective plan for assessment
- Trainer knowledge – does the trainer have strong knowledge in the subject area
- Equality and Diversity – does the session demonstrate equality, diversity and inclusivity at all times
- Health & Safety and Safeguarding – venue risk assessment, safe environment, and lesson activities promote good health & safety at all times
- Learning and Learner Confidence – learners are making strong progress towards objectives
Care Providers can also apply for ‘Workforce Development Funding‘
*HCPA cannot guarantee to fund all claims