Course fee: Non-member: £50 | Associate Member: £38 | ACE Member: £34 | HCPA Member: Fully funded
Half day course via Zoom
The Time Management for Leaders course empowers leaders in adult social care with practical techniques and strategies to effectively manage their time and maximise their productivity.
It incorporates the renowned principles from Stephen R. Covey’s best-selling book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” providing participants with a solid foundation for personal and professional growth.
• Understand the importance of effective time management including effects of stress.
• Identify individual “thieves of time” and common errors in time management.
• Understand how to manage a task list most effectively.
• Analyse time wasters such as procrastination and fear of failure.
• Learn to categorise tasks based on urgency and importance using the time management matrix.
• Evaluate time management tools and effective communication.
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee pin the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.
Please note: Bookings of more than two delegates per site may be amended to allow access to all member organisations at the discretion of HCPA.
Delegates who are late may not be admitted into the training and a cost incurred.