Course fee: Standard: £75 | Associate Member: £56 | ACE Member: £51 | HCPA Member: Fully funded
One day course at HCPA Campus
Supervision is a legal and regulatory requirement of adult care settings. This course discusses the purpose and processes of effective supervision, together with performance management and methods of managing and addressing conflict. Delegates will learn about supporting others within an organisation’s cycle of performance management, and how to maximise support for staff members. Legislation, codes of practice, and policies and procedures will be explored alongside how they influence the supervision process.
• Understand the purpose of supervision
• Understand how the principles of supervision can be used to inform performance management
• Understand how to support individuals through supervision
• Understand how supervision supports performance
• Understand how to identify skill gaps in knowledge and confidence
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.