Course fee: Standard: £50 | Associate Member: £38 | ACE Member: £34 | HCPA Member: Fully funded*
Half day course via Zoom
This course discovers the power of values-based recruitment and its transformative impact on organisational culture. Explore the benefits of utilising the Leadership Qualities Framework as a guide for recruitment decisions. Learn practical strategies to attract and retain employees who align with your organisation’s values. Gain the skills to conduct values-based interviews and evaluate behaviours that contribute to a positive and thriving culture. Elevate your recruitment practices and create a values-driven workforce that drives success.
• Understand the importance of values and behaviours in recruitment.
• Explore the benefits of utilising the Leadership Qualities Framework.
• Learn practical strategies to implement a values-based recruitment process.
• Recognise how values-based recruitment enhances organisational culture.
• Gain the skills to attract and retain employees who align with your organisation’s values.
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
*Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.