Contact a department
|CEO, Senior and Management Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Health and Social Care Integrationemail@example.com|
|Impartial Assessor Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mock Inspection Serviceemail@example.com|
|Impartial Feedback Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marketing and Eventsemail@example.com|
|Hertfordshire Care Awardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business Support and Receptionemail@example.com|
|IT Support and Herts Care Searchfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Do you have the time and commitment to
become a board member?
We have some positions currently vacant for:
– Charities (providing care services to adults)
– Elderly Residential Care Provider (Board applications open February – March 2018)
How to apply to become a board member?
1. Make sure you are a full Member of HCPA.
(Note: Positions are not open to members who are also a training company or has association with one as this may cause a conflict of interest)
2. Read the commitments carefully and be sure that you feel you can meet these commitments
3. Fill in an application form and ensure you have this seconded by another Member
4. Attend the AGM that will be held at the Spring Members Network Meeting. At the AGM, we will circulate your application statement to an open vote. If there is only one application for the post this will automatically go to the applicant unless there is an issue raised by another member or by a member of the board.