What is the Impartial Feedback Service?
Our Impartial Feedback Service (IFS) is the most effective way of gathering open and honest feedback from key stakeholders. We then utilise this valuable insight from within your service to create an appropriate development plan for you to push forward the quality of your provision.
Why use our Impartial Feedback Service?
Our Impartial Feedback Service (IFS) is available to all HCPA members and effectively captures, analyses and acts on impartial feedback, which is hugely beneficial to your business and is an excellent quality evaluation and improvement method to see how your organisation is performing.
By completing the IFS, you will be conforming to Health & Social Care Act Regulation 17: “Providers must seek and act on feedback from people using the service, those acting on their behalf, staff and other stakeholders so they can continually evaluate the service and drive improvement.”
Please note: Hertfordshire County Council contracted services are required to complete an impartial feedback service every two years.
– Autumn Vale
What’s included in our Impartial Feedback Service?
– Fully-funded by Hertfordshire County Council; HCPA members can undergo the IFS free of charge
– User-friendly online evaluation forms
– Evaluation questions aligned directly to the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry
– Comprehensive consultation, analysis, report, action plan, review and support
– The final report is welcomed by and shared with CQC, Hertfordshire County Council and CCG monitoring officers (only at your request)
“We have been seriously impressed with the content and how it relates to a CQC inspection. The guidelines given have been invaluable and have pointed us in the direction of services that we were unaware we could access beforehand. We would highly recommend this to all care services as a valuable tool.”
– Bluebird Care | Welwyn & Hatfield