Hertfordshire adult safeguarding board have produced new guidance and there are now two ways to report medication errors.

-All medication errors need to be reported

Errors that do NOT trigger a safeguarding notification need to be reported using the form here.

-All errors that raise a safeguarding concern are still reported by raising a safeguarding concern with Hertfordshire County Council.

Click here to report a concern about an adult

Click here to view the full guidance which includes details of what errors trigger a safeguarding concern.