The following updated guidance has been sent to us to circulate by the Public Health England.
Further guidance has been released from Public Health England (PHE) regarding the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). This advice is for Care Home Managers and Employees in any Health and Care setting.
The guidance will assist social, community and residential care employers in providing advice to their staff on:
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19
- How to help prevent spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19
- What to do if someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a health or social care setting
- What advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas
- Risk assessments for undertaking domiciliary visits or providing care in residential settings
- Actions to take if staff come into contact with someone who is self-isolating or is a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19
» View our correspondence