Hep B – Carer Information:
What is it?
- Hepatitis B is a viral infection.
- It attacks the liver and can cause both chronic and acute disease.
- It is spread through contact with blood or other body fluids of someone who is infected
What are the symptoms?
- Flu-like symptoms, including tiredness, a fever, and general aches and pains
- loss of appetite, feeling and being sick, diarrhoea, Abdominal (Stomach) pain, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
Click below for more information:
» Hep B Carer Training Powerpoint
» Informational Poster