Digital Social Care is a dedicated space to provide advice and support to the sector on technology and data protection.
Digital Social Care work in partnership with NHS Digital to support the digital journey of social care providers.
They believe that digital innovation enables the opportunity to:
- Improve the quality of care
- Be transparent and accountable
- Support individuals to remain independent for longer
- Improve the quality and efficiency of information sharing between health and social care
- All our material is open source and free to use
Digital Social Care is a group of organisations containing the following members:
- Care England
- National Care Association
- National Care Forum
- Registered Nursing Home Association
- Skills for Care
- United Kingdom Homecare Association
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group