Click here to sign up to the Good Care course!
What is the Good Care Course?
For a limited time, Herts Good Care is providing a 2-day induction to care course, giving you the knowledge to succeed in applying for a job in Adult Social Care. What’s more, you will receive a guaranteed interview at the end!
Why should I complete the course?
- Getting you ready to interview for a job in care
- A guaranteed interview (subject to suitability for current jobs advertised)
- Get the knowledge to succeed in your training and induction of a future care role
- Receive a £250 bursary for: Completing The Good Care Course; attending interviews; completing the HCPA Care Certificate and Level 1 in Health & Social Care once employment commences.
- You will receive an attendance certificate to evidence that you have completed the course!
What does the course involve?
Day 1 – Types of jobs in care and providers you could work with. Preparing for an interview within the care sector
Day 2 – An introduction to care standards and your responsibilities
Am I eligible for the course?
If you are unemployed, working in another sector and looking for a change, or being made redundant then this could be for you.
You will also need to meet the basic eligibility requirements for our current vacancies. Available jobs will be discussed upon referral or application.
How is the course completed?
The course will be delivered via Zoom every other week. You can access the course via a computer, tablet or smart phone that has a camera and microphone. You will also be required to complete a short, written reflection to submit at the end of the 2 days.
How can I sign up?
I have someone to refer...
If you work for a college, school, jobcentre or other partner and have someone you feel would benefit from this course please click here to refer