Herts Good Care Recruitment
Herts Good Care Recruitment Service is a low-cost alternative to time consuming internal hiring and expensive high street recruitment agencies. Our goal is to find you good quality, conscientious care staff, as well as candidates for any roles you need help filling, such as housekeeping, catering or management.
Why use Herts Good Care Recruitment?
- Advertise your jobs and view candidate profiles quickly and easily online
- Fully Funded Care Certificate Training for newcomers to a career in care
(must be requested at time of placement)
- Values-based candidate reports
- In-depth screening process
- A dedicated single point of contact for interview arrangements
- Only a 2.5% fee compared to average 10%-15% fee in high street agencies
- Referencing and rebate service available
(1-28 days = 50% fee rebate | 29 – 45 days = 15% rebate | 46 – 90 days = 10% fee rebate)
- Cost efficient service
“Their communication and screening process is brilliant. You are always informed and kept up to date with new potential candidates and the training available for them. I would advertise my vacancies with HCPA before any other recruitment service. Reliable and very approachable and a very simple effective system to advertise and screen candidates.”