HCPA are delighted to announce we will now be setting up regular quarterly forums for nursing homes and their nurses. The focus of these forums will be to best understand your nursing workforce and provide support and guidance, including links with local health colleagues.
You may have seen an email previously circulated to you, asking you to complete a short survey about your Nursing workforce (if you have not completed this survey, it can be done by clicking here. This survey allows us to understand some of the challenges your nurses may face and allows us to begin supporting and plan our upcoming forums.
We are holding our 1st Nursing forum on 22nd September, 10:00 – 12:00.
The intention of this forum is to:
- Understand the current situation with your nursing workforce
- Create an ongoing network for Nurses in Hertfordshire
- Offer and link to current support for nurses
- Discuss potential challenges nurses face, including the national Thrive study
- Current and future workforce opportunities- Nursing Associates
We are hoping that this and future forums will open-up discussion and allow Nurses to feel supported and therefore ease pressure they may be facing.