Course fee: Standard: N/A | Associate Member: Fully funded | ACE Member: Fully funded| HCPA Member: Fully funded
2 hour webinar via Zoom Register here
The Time Management for Leaders webinar is an interactive session that empowers leaders in adult social care with practical techniques and strategies to effectively manage their time and maximise their productivity.
This webinar incorporates the renowned principles from Stephen R. Covey’s best-selling book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” providing participants with a solid foundation for personal and professional growth.
• Understand the importance of effective time management including effects of stress.
• Identify individual “thieves of time” and common errors in time management.
• Understand how to manage a task list most effectively.
• Analyse time wasters such as procrastination and fear of failure.
• Learn to categorise tasks based on urgency and importance using the time management matrix.
• Evaluate time management tools and effective communication.