Course fee: Non-member: £75 | Associate Member: £56 | ACE Member: £51 | HCPA Member: Fully funded
One day course at HCPA Campus
This course is aimed at care staff who are either working in, or progressing to a Team Leader position, and will provide delegates with an understanding of leadership styles within organisations.
Learners will develop knowledge of team dynamics and the techniques used to manage the work of teams. Learners will also gain an appreciation of the impact of change management and how a motivated team affects an organisation.
• Understand different leadership styles within an organisation and be able to confidently use different leaderships styles
• Understand team dynamics and describe the purpose of different teams, along with team development and behaviour
• Understand techniques used to manage the work of teams and describe a range of techniques to monitor the flow of a team
• Understand the impact of change management within a team and the importance of accepting positive change, including how to implement change
• Understand team motivation and techniques that can be used to motivate staff
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.