- This course has passed.
Respiratory Conditions including COPD
9 October, 2019 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course covers the anatomy and physiology of the most common respiratory conditions including COPD. Learners will also learn very practical approaches to the appropriate management of service users with these conditions including early detection and prevention of deterioration.
By the end of this course, learners will have an understanding of:
- Respiratory anatomy and physiology
- Common respiratory conditions
- Basic respiratory assessment
- Early signs of deterioration and appropriate signposting to other health professionals
- Practical skills to support service users with a respiratory condition
Requirements and Suitability
This course is suited for all care staff in any setting and no specific previous knowledge necessary.