- This course has passed.
Recruitment and Retention: Leading a Compassionate Care Service
15 October - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
3 day course (all dates must be attended)
Dates: 15th October, 4th and 15th November 2019
This course is aimed at those who want to learn value based interview techniques and how to improve staff retention levels. The course will cover values, vision and behaviours of the care organisation, value based recruitment, the 6 C’s in recruitment, expectation of staff behaviour, and action plans for recruitment strategies.
- Understand the behaviours framework – being a compassionate service
- Understand behavioural interviewing – searching for compassion in behaviour
- Understand value based interviewing – searching for compassion in the person
- Evaluate staff attitudes and assess current culture
- Understand Compassion fatigue and Promote a compassionate staff team
- Understand the De-escalation model and Debrief model
- Develop a Retention Strategy
This course is suitable for managers, HR, leaders, seniors, or anyone responsible for the recruitment staff. The course is available to any type of adult care service. Learners should have prior knowledge of internal HR processes and recruitment and retention rates for their organisation. Learners should have authority to implement the action plan from the learning sessions.
» Cancellation policy applies
Disclaimer: Please note that this course is fully funded for Standard, Silver and Gold members only. Associate Members will incur a cost for this training. For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.