- This course has passed.
Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care – Cohort 1
6 October - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
6th and 23rd October 2020
It identifies different types of abuse and the signs and symptoms that might indicate abuse is occurring. It considers when individuals might be particularly vulnerable to abuse and what a learner must do if abuse is suspected or alleged.
- Recognising signs and symptoms of abuse
- Summarise how to respond to suspected or alleged abuse
- Identify the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Recognise ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse
- Explain how to recognise and report unsafe practices
All learners must have knowledge of safeguarding