- This course has passed.
Oral Health Management at the End of Life
9 December, 2020 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session will be delivered by the Hertfordshire Special Care Dental Service
The focus will be on oral health management at the end of life.
- Ensure a good understanding of importance of oral health at end of life
- Understand the factors that impact on oral health at end of life
- Understand the benefits of regular effective mouth care and how to manage
- Consider the individual needs of the person at the end of life
- Identify tools/resources to assist in monitoring changes and planning care