- This course has passed.
Moving and Positioning of People
15 June - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Date: 15th June
This is a great one day course for people who need to learn how to move people safely and effectively It is suitable for new starters or a refresher course. The learners will spend most the afternoon doing practical’s and get a really good feel of what it is like to actually move and position someone and to be moved themselves. This is a face to face session and all COVID-19 precautions will be in place to keep everyone safe. This course is also CPD verified.
Learners will be able to…
- Recognise parts of the spine and causes of pain
- Identify good practice against poor practice
- Explain pressure areas
- Identify the different levels of pressure sores
- Demonstrate how to use different pieces of equipment
- Recognise legislation and why it is in place
- Demonstrate how to record and report effectively and using effective communication
This course is £75.00 per person. To book, please contact Sarah on 01727572186 or 07804649729 or email@example.com