Course fee: Standard: £50 | Associate Member: £38 | ACE Member: £34 | HCPA Member: Fully funded*
Half day course via Zoom
This course will support you to enhance your complaint management skills as a leader.
Learn to identify common types of complaints, navigate the complaint handling process, and utilise investigatory techniques for objective conclusions.
Discover the benefits of fostering a culture of feedback and continuous improvement, transforming complaints into opportunities for growth and driving organisational success.
Don’t miss this chance to become a leader equipped to resolve complaints effectively and empower your team.
• Identify common types of complaints
• Explain the benefits of implementing a feedback process
• Analyse the stages of the complaint handling process
• Utilise investigatory techniques for evidence-based conclusions
• Explain the positive outcomes of complaints