Course fee: Standard: £75 | Associate Member: £56 | ACE Member: £51| HCPA Member: Fully funded*
One day course at HCPA Campus
People are any company’s greatest asset and even more so in the care sector, so how do you ensure you keep the right people in the right jobs?
This course has been designed to support managers at all levels to reflect on staff performance and grow staff teams to work together creating a ‘can do’ environment where challenges are met with passion and enthusiasm and staff are confident in their place in the company. Delegates will learn how to stand back and look at systems and process models
• Understand current ideas about performance management
• Consider how performance management applies to your current role and how to manage ‘difficult conversations’
• Link organisational strategy and targets to your teams job roles and objectives
• Increase your confidence in coaching, influencing, delegation and feedback skills when appraising individual performance formally and informally
• Understand and apply capability policies and procedures to address performance gaps
• Reflect on team structure
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
*Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.