- This course has passed.
Managing People: Proactively Raising Productivity Through Performance Management
10 September - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dates: 10th September and 7th October 2019 (All dates must be attended)
People are any company’s greatest asset and even more so in the care sector, so how do you ensure you keep the great people in jobs? This course has been designed to support managers at all levels to reflect on staff performance and grow staff teams to work together creating a ‘can do’ environment where challenges are met with passion and enthusiasm and staff are confident in their place in the company. Delegates will learn how to stand back and look at systems and process models.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand current ideas about performance management
- Consider how performance management applies to your current role and how to manage ‘difficult conversations’
- Link organisational strategy and targets to your teams job roles and objectives
- Increase your confidence in coaching, influencing, delegation and feedback skills when appraising individual performance formally and informally
- Understand and apply capability policies and procedures to address performance gaps
- To reflect on team structure
To actively participate in the course.
» Cancellation policy applies
Disclaimer: Please note that this course is fully funded for Standard, Silver and Gold members only. Associate Members will incur a cost for this training. For more details, please email email@example.com before booking.