Course fee: Standard: £50 | Associate Member: £38 | ACE Member: £34 | HCPA Member: Fully funded*
Half day course via Zoom
As leaders, it is crucial to possess the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage and resolve conflicts while fostering a collaborative work environment. Join us for this course, designed specifically for leaders in adult social care, where we explore the strategies and tools required to navigate conflicts successfully and promote collaboration among your teams.
• Recognise the different types and common causes of conflict
• Analyse the four stages of group development
• Identify the possible outcomes of conflict resolution
• Utilise different tools to manage conflict including feedback and mediation
• Establish best practice to follow after conflict has been defused
Delegates are expected to be engaged in learning, participate in all activities including group discussions, and share their own experiences, whilst respecting confidentiality.
*Please note: As per our T&C’s, this course carries a fee in the event of non-attendance, non-completion or late cancellation.