- This course has passed.
Manager Forums – South Hertfordshire
13 February - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
These are for registered managers and those working towards their registration. This is an opportunity for you to attend forums in your local area, to meet and build working partnerships with other organisations in your community, and develop your continuous professional development.
This session will focus on what to expect for Adult Social Care in 2020 including Community Education and Connected Lives.
The forums will enable you to :
- Develop your CPD using the Skills for Care Leadership Quality Framework
- Discuss mutual/local challenges
- Identify solutions through working in partnership
- Access to subject specialists
- Evidence will be gathered to identify best practice to support CPD
- Discuss what units to complete and how to gather evidence for CPD
- Identify reflective practice and how it can support CPD