- This course has passed.
Manager Forum – North Hertfordshire
28 August - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
These are for registered managers and those working towards their registration. This is an opportunity for you to attend forums in your local area, to meet and build working partnerships with other organisations in your community, and develop your continuous professional development.
This session will have a representative from Herts Care Academy to discuss how to set up your staff on Herts Care Professional Standards Academy
The forums will enable you to :
- Develop your CPD using the Skills for Care Leadership Quality Framework
- Discuss mutual/local challenges
- Identify solutions through working in partnership
- Access to subject specialists
- Evidence will be gathered to identify best practice to support CPD
- Discuss what units to complete and how to gather evidence for CPD
- Identify reflective practice and how it can support CPD
Two more forums will take place throughout the year all across Hertfordshire and are as follows:
- The 26th November, 2019 session will have a representative from HCPA’s Recruitment Service and talk about how it can support your recruitment process.
- The 27th February, 2020 session will have a representative from HCPA to discuss any areas relating to GDPR and NHS.mail.